Bridgestone selected as tyre partner for the Audi Q4 e-tron
Bridgestone has been chosen as tyre supplier for the Audi Q4 e-tron Audi's first compact, fully-electric SUV. To meet Audi's demanding technical requirements for the Q4 e-tron, Bridgestone developed custom-engineered ultra-low rolling resistance summer tyres with ENLITEN Technology. Sustainable and lightweight, ENLITEN Technology reduces tyre rolling resistance by up to 30% and weight by up to 20% to extend EV driving range and reduce environmental impact thanks to improved resource productivity.
The bespoke summer tyres offer a rolling resistance performance that betters the European A label grade threshold, and make no compromises when it comes to on-road stability, which is crucial for the heavy load on a rear traction vehicle.
Bridgestone sees electric mobility as a huge opportunity to reduce CO2 emissions and make mobility more environmentally sustainable, and is proud to be collaborating with Audi in helping to accelerate the electric future.
The Audi Q4 e-tron with bespoke Bridgestone Turanza ECO summer and Blizzak LM005 winter tyres, developed and produced in Europe, is now available on the European market.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 99.99 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained