All Volvo Cars are now BSVI certified in India
Volvo Car India has successfully introduced BS VI Certified cars across its range from February 2020. All cars assembled at the plant or imported are now BS VI Certified. This comes from Volvo Car India's commitment towards providing more and more sustainable products to its esteemed customers.
"The transition from BS IV to BS VI has been challenging, especially keeping in mind the industry's performance in 2019. I am extremely proud of my team and our partners who have been relentless in making sure a smooth shift to BS VI well before the deadline. As a gesture to our customers owning an environment friendly BS VI Volvo Car this financial year, we do not have any price increase for our BS VI certified cars till 31st March 2020" said Charles Frump - Managing Director, Volvo Car India.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh