Premier to setup 200 authorized service stations by June 2012
Finally some good news for Premier Rio fans. After announcing that the mini SUV will roll out with the 1.3-litre diesel Multijet engine, the company has announced that it will add 200 authorized service stations nationwide by June 2012. This move comes after the company received better responses for the Rio at the Auto Expo 2012. The new service stations will be branded as PASS - Premier Authorized Service Stations.
Premier Ltd also intends to add another 30 dealers to its existing 50 dealer network by June 2012. A total of 300 service stations and 100 dealerships by the end of the year is Premier's target. The company has tied up with India Assistance - a roadside assistance firm, to provide a 24x7 breakdown service.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700