Porsche to auction the last-ever Speedster for COVID relief
Porsche Speedster was the swansong of the incredible 991 series of the iconic 911. Harking back to the legacy of the original Speedster, this roof-less beauty is bespoke with GT Silver Metallic paint, cognac leather interior and the Heritage design package. Porsche America has decided to auction it through RM Sotheby's to raise funds for COVID relief.
Since this is the last ever 991-series of 911s to be ever built, the Speedster will come with a book that documents the build and the winning bidder will get a tour of Porsche's development facility in Weissach, Germany. The keys will be handed over by Porsche North America CEO Klaus Zellmer and the tour will include a tete-a-tete with Dr Frank-Steffen Walliser, head of the Porsche 911 line and Andreas Preuninger, head of GT cars.
The bidder has to be a US resident and will get a unique Porsche Design chronograph watch engraved with the chassis number. The auction will open on RM Sotheby's website (because social distancing) and you could bid from 15 April till 22 April with no reserve and the proceeds will be donated to COVID relief fund.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet