Porsche roll out their 1,00,000th Cayenne from Leipzig
Porsche recently rolled out their 1,00,000th second generation Cayenne from their Leipzig plant in Germany which is also celebrating the 5,00,000 Porsche "Made in Leipzig" and the tenth production anniversary. The SUV has been shipped to Brazil. Currently Porsche sells the Cayenne in more than 124 markets with power ratings varying from 248 to 506PS.
Porsche's Leipzig facility also manufactures the Panamera sedan. Porsche intends to start three shifts at this facility, with an average of 500 vehicles being produced each day. A paint shop and body assembly line for the soon to be launched compact SUV Cajun will start to come off the Leipzig production line from the end of 2013 onwards.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range