Porsche Panamera 4 10 Years Edition launched in India, priced at Rs 1.60 crore
The Porsche Panamera 4 10 Years Edition has been launched in India at Rs 1.6 crore, ex-showroom before options. As the name suggests, this car celebrates 10 years of the Panamera nameplate in India.
Based on the Panamera 4 version, this car gets a 2.9-litre twin-turbo V6 that makes 330Ps and 450 Nm. This gets the Panamera 4 from 0 to 100 kmph in 5.5s, which drops to 5.3s with the Sport Chrono package. Top speed is 262 kmph. The engine is paired with the eight-speed PDK dual-clutch auto, which powers the rear wheels. The Porsche Active Suspension Management is standard in these cars, along with three-chamber air suspension.
The Panamera 4 10 Years Edition comes with numerous exterior flourishes. These are the 21-inch Panamera Sport Design wheels finished in satin-gloss White Gold Metallic shade and the "Panamera10" logo on the front doors, also in White Gold Metallic. The logo is also seen in the interior, on the door sills and on the dash trim panel facing the front passenger. The insides are finished in partial black leather with white gold stitching.
The 10 Years Edition's other highlight is that it comes with numerous optional extras as standard. These include matrix LED lighting with PDLS Plus dynamic beams, Lane Change Assist, Park Assist, soft-close doors, panoramic sunroof and a Bose audio system.
Porsche says it has sold over 2.5 lakh units of the Panamera since its debut in 2009 at the Shanghai Auto Show. The four-door is currently in its second generation, which launched in 2016.
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month