Porsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
Porsche Macan S has been teased on the company's official Instagram handle which hints at the SUV's soon launch. For the 2019 model, the Porsche Macan S gets a facelift and updated technology. Head and tail lamps are all LED units also, an LED strip connects the two tail lamps on the boot. These new lamps feature 3D design elements and can also be upgraded with the Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus for adaptive lighting. With the new light assembly, the bumpers get redesigned as well.
A screen grab of Porsche Mumbai's official Instagram post
The cabin features an 11-inch infotainment screen and the drive mode selector is on the steering wheel. The new tech features include Porsche Connect Plus cloud-based telematics service and an updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) infotainment system. For the offroad enthusiast, the company offers Precision App that lets you record your off-road adventures.
Internationally the Macan S gets a 3.0-litre V6 that puts out 354PS and 480Nm. This helps the Macan S to dart from 0-100 kmph in 5.1 seconds and have a top speed of 254 kmph (with the sport chrono package) expect the same specifications for the Indian market.
Expect the launch by mid-2019 and the new Porsche Macan will rival the Mercedes-Benz GLE, Jaguar F-Pace and the BMW X4. The prices are expected to revolve around Rs 65 lakh mark ex-showroom Pan India.
Starts Rs 69.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand