Porsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
Porsche Macan S has been teased on the company's official Instagram handle which hints at the SUV's soon launch. For the 2019 model, the Porsche Macan S gets a facelift and updated technology. Head and tail lamps are all LED units also, an LED strip connects the two tail lamps on the boot. These new lamps feature 3D design elements and can also be upgraded with the Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus for adaptive lighting. With the new light assembly, the bumpers get redesigned as well.
A screen grab of Porsche Mumbai's official Instagram post
The cabin features an 11-inch infotainment screen and the drive mode selector is on the steering wheel. The new tech features include Porsche Connect Plus cloud-based telematics service and an updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) infotainment system. For the offroad enthusiast, the company offers Precision App that lets you record your off-road adventures.
Internationally the Macan S gets a 3.0-litre V6 that puts out 354PS and 480Nm. This helps the Macan S to dart from 0-100 kmph in 5.1 seconds and have a top speed of 254 kmph (with the sport chrono package) expect the same specifications for the Indian market.
Expect the launch by mid-2019 and the new Porsche Macan will rival the Mercedes-Benz GLE, Jaguar F-Pace and the BMW X4. The prices are expected to revolve around Rs 65 lakh mark ex-showroom Pan India.
Starts Rs 69.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review