Porsche Macan R deliveries to begin in India this November
Porsche India currently offers the Macan in three versions. There're a 3.0-litre Macan S diesel, which makes 245PS, and a 3.6-litre Macan Turbo petrol, which generates 400PS. Buyers also have the option of the Macan Turbo with a Performance Package which gets the same 3.6-petrol engine but has been tuned to deliver a higher 440PS. All three Macan versions are priced upwards of Rs 1 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi).
We had revealed earlier that Porsche India was expanding the Macan range by adding a new 2.0-litre petrol variant. We have now got to know that this new variant will be called the Porsche Macan R. We also came to know from the Porsche Mumbai showroom that the Macan R deliveries will begin sometime in mid-November 2016.
The Porsche Macan R will be priced at around Rs 76 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). The Porsche Mumbai showroom is also accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. The 2.0-litre Porsche Macan petrol will be the least powerful and most affordable variant in the range. It's 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine and makes 252PS of power and 370Nm of torque. The power gets sent to all four wheels.
The Porsche Macan 2.0-litre petrol has a claimed top speed of 229kmph and can sprint nought to 100kmph in 6.7 seconds.
Starts Rs 69.98 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed