Poll: The Best Cars and Bikes of The Last Decade
We want to hear from you - what's been the best vehicle of the last decade?
It's the start of the New Year and (technically) the start of a new decade. And while 2020 has been a year largely better forgotten, in the automotive world at least there have been a few highlights, new cars or motorcycles that immediately stand out and make putting together a list of the best of the decade pertinent. It stands to reason the newer the vehicle, the better it would be, but there are launches that still stand the test of time, or are still a big deal in their own right. Cars, or motorcycles, that changed the game enough to be counted as a yardstick, at least by us, whether they came in 2010, or 2020. A huge reckoning comes also from the changing landscape of what we as a country aspire to buy and drive/ride from sedans to SUVs, and sportbikes to ADVs. We'd love to know what you think which of these vehicles stand out for you? Head to the link and make your pick.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch