Polaris unveils off-road ambulance in India
Polaris India recently displayed its off-road ambulance at the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) event at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi.
The ambulance has been developed by Bafna Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. and is based on a Ranger 6X6 800. The 6x6 800 is driven by a 760cc engine and has 6-wheel drive available on demand at the flick of a switch. The ambulance has been designed specifically keeping in mind the demanding terrains and conditions where supply of medical help and assistance is a necessity but was inaccessible earlier.
"Polaris off-road ambulances are apt for supplying medical supervision in rural India and calamity stuck regions, as they are capable of clearing highways/roads, or handling fire in narrow streets. The event is an opportunity for us to showcase the range of Polaris ATVs & ORVs unmatched versatility and stability in demanding conditions. Polaris vehicles are designed with inherent off-road capabilities and are tested under extreme conditions," said Pankaj Dubey, MD, Polaris India.
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent