Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune
Aimed as a one stop shop for Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Vespa, the Motoplex store in Pune is the first of its kind store for Piaggio in India. The store was inaugurated by Stefano Pelle, group managing director for India. This falls in line with the group's global strategy and a line of similar stores in other metropolitan cities across the globe like Beijing, Milan, New York City and Shanghai.
The Motoplex houses Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Vespa brands
Stefano Pelle, group managing director, inaugurated India's first Motoplex store
A cruiser, a race bred sports bike or a scooter for around town all from the same store
The Motoplex is a one stop shop when it comes to the buying and ownership experience of these Italian marques, with sales and service operations all under one roof. In addition to offering potential customers three different brands of two wheelers, the Motoplex store also stocks accessories, like riding gear and brand memorabilia as well. In typical Italian style you could also spend some time at the coffee bar while you wait for your paperwork to be completed on a sale or while you wait for your motorcycle to be serviced.
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS