Peugeot Onyx coupe and scooter to be showcased in Paris
Peugeot will be bringing the concept Onyx three-wheeler scooter to the Paris Motor Show 2012 along with the Onyx coupe. The scooter will have an electric motor paired with a 400cc engine which will produce 60PS of power. A storage unit called ClipBox sits between the seat and the meter dials. Attaching the Clipbox puts the scooter in Sport mode, with the rider leaning onto the handlebar in a true sportsbike fashion. The Onyx scooter goes into Urban mode when the ClipBox is removed, becoming more of a comfortable cruiser. In pure electric mode, the scooter can travel up to 50kms and 496km in combined mode.
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works