Parth Ghorpade's 2017 Lamborghini Super Trofeo campaign begins with a podium
Parth Ghorpade and team-mate Jack Bartholomew, of FFF Racing, began their 2017 season of motorsport well. The duo qualified managed to finish their first race weekend of the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Middle East Series, second in class and third overall.
The race was perhaps made a little easier when the leading car retired. This meant that Ghorpade and Bartholomew were promoted to second place, behind Constantino Bertuzzi and Nigel Farmer. Third place was held by Richard Goddard and Carrie Schreiner. After the pitstops, Marco Antonelli and Davide Roda took the lead, while Ghorpade and Bartholomew continued in second, with Goddard and Schreiner third.
The second race wasn't quite as easy, with the FFF Racing pair having to start from the back of the grid. However, they did manage to make some progress, moving up the order to eventually finish seventh.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh