OVERDRIVE wins Gold in the 'Best Coverage On Auto Sector - English' at ENBA Awards 2021
OVERDRIVE has bagged gold once again at the Exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards 2021 (ENBA) for the 'Best Coverage On Auto Sector - English' category.
This will be the 6th time OVERDRIVE has been a recipient of this prestigious award. OVERDRIVE now is India's most awarded auto show.
Celebrating unlock 3.0 with the C63, GT 63 4-door and GT R, Lamborghini Urus meets the Ducati Multistrada V4 S and Winter Drive 2021 are the 3 stories in particular for which OVERDRIVE has achieved this milestone. This is the 6th ever award won by Team OVERDRIVE
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 18,99,000
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled