OVERDRIVE wins Gold in the 'Best Coverage On Auto Sector - English' at ENBA Awards 2021
OVERDRIVE has bagged gold once again at the Exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards 2021 (ENBA) for the 'Best Coverage On Auto Sector - English' category.
This will be the 6th time OVERDRIVE has been a recipient of this prestigious award. OVERDRIVE now is India's most awarded auto show.
Celebrating unlock 3.0 with the C63, GT 63 4-door and GT R, Lamborghini Urus meets the Ducati Multistrada V4 S and Winter Drive 2021 are the 3 stories in particular for which OVERDRIVE has achieved this milestone. This is the 6th ever award won by Team OVERDRIVE
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 18,99,000
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch