OVERDRIVE mobile app is now live
OVERDRIVE has made it its mission to make life easier for its readers by testing cars and bikes and enabling them to make the right choice when it comes to choosing automobiles. OVERDRIVE strives to achieve excellence by keeping consumers and readers abreast of every development that occurs in the ever-evolving automobile market.
Our latest way of getting the freshest news in the auto world out to you is our new Android App. Easy to use and light on your phone's resources, the OVERDRIVE app gives you instant access to all the content on our website, be it features, news, reviews or detailed info on the cars and bikes available today. The iOS version of OVERDRIVE will be out on the App Store shortly as well.
For over 17 years it has been our endeavor to bring you some of the best reviews, comparisons and riding and driving stories in the world. With its highly interactive mediums spread out over various platforms, OVERDRIVE makes sure you get your daily dose of fuel from the automobile world.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?