OVERDRIVE Jan 2014 issue out on stands
OVERDRIVE's January 2014 issue is out on stands and it has turned out to be a compendium of superlative cars and motorcycles.
This month, we have tested the world's best car the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, India's most sought after car the Honda City Diesel, the greatest Royal Enfield yet the Royal Enfield Continental GT, and the most advanced motorcycle ever the BMW HP4. We also tested the BMW Z4 and the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG ? the two stunning convertibles that are currently on sale in India.
But that wasn't enough. So we pitted the Continental GT against the KTM 390 Duke, drove the 570PS Lamborghini Gallardo and 700PS Aventador back-to-back in a slippery track full of standing water, and gave driving lessons at Kanha National Park.
Now this in itself would have been enough for most. Not us. So we went ahead to hitch a ride of the ultimate hypercar the Veneno driven full-throttle by Lamborghini's chief tester Giorgio Sanna at a water-soaked Vallelunga race track in Rome becoming the first from India to experience the completely mental V12-powered car.
Hope you will enjoy the read. Wish you a happy 2014!
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.57 Crore
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Audi India start local production of Q5 SUV
- Lifetime replacement spares and labour covered under Volvo Cars' new lifetime parts warranty scheme