OVERDRIVE Independence Quattro Drive 2016
We, at OVERDRIVE, simply can't get enough of Ladakh. In fact, we have been driving to this gorgeous place every year for the past 18 years. Since 2013, we along with Audi have been organising the Independence Quattro Drive which gives a few lucky individuals the opportunity to Live Life In Overdrive. Participants of the Independence Quattro Drive will get to tread across difficult terrains in Audi SUVs to hoist the Indian national flag on the roof of the world.
This 10-day expedition will allow participants to experience the capabilities of Audi's luxury four-wheel-drive SUVs, including the new Q7, Q5 and the Q3. Apart from embarking on an epic road trip, participants will get to soak in the Himalayas' stunning views.
In the fourth edition of the Independence Quattro Drive, the entire experience has been split into two groups with 10 seats available in each. Irrespective of which group they are in, participants will get to tread across infamous mountain passes like Baralacha La, Tanglang La, Lachulung La while being cocooned in the comfort of Audi's luxury SUVs. The convoy will also drive to Chushul to honour the martyrs who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending our borders. To register for this epic drive, click here.
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh
- NewsClassic Volkswagen Beetle converted to EV by CERCA