OVERDRIVE at the 2012 Auto Expo
The 2012 Auto Expo promises to be a mega affair with more than 55 vehicles expected to be launched there. Nearly 12 lakh people attended the 2010 show and with numbers expected to swell this time round, manufacturers are looking at the event to woo people, boost sales and arrest the decline in the market. Around 1500 exhibitors from 23 countries will be present at the 11th edition of the Auto Expo and it promises to be an exciting affair with an eclectic mix of vehicles on display and the expected launches adding to the razzmatazz.
OVERDRIVE will be present at India's biggest automotive event, the 2012 Auto Expo at Hall No. 7 ABC and at 6A opposite hotel Crystal and we will be covering the Expo live. Regular updates on Twitter and Facebook along with photographs from the Expo is what we promise our fans and readers. Tune in back here for more updates on the 2012 Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12,15,800
Starts Rs 11,46,700
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home