Over 1.2 lakh units sold of Maruti Suzuki Dzire this year
Maruti Suzuki Dzire compact sedan achieves the 1.2 lakh sales mark in India. The milestone has been achieved with a span of eight months, From April to November, this year. This also crowns the Dzire with the best selling car of the FY 2019-20 so far.
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is sold with petrol and diesel engine options. Petrol gets a 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine that puts out 82PS and 113Nm of torque. While the diesel is 1.3-litre turbocharged unit that produces 75PS and 190Nm of torque. Both the engines are available with a five-speed automatic as well as a five-speed AMT (Automated Manual Transmission).
The prices start from Rs 5.82 lakh ex-showroom Delhi for the LXI petrol model and go all the way up to Rs 9.52 lakh for ZDI diesel automatic.
Speaking on the occasion, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, "Over years, Dzire has created a niche for itself amongst compact sedans. Gaining widespread acceptance, Dzire was conceptualised keeping in mind the customer demands. Currently, more than 70 per cent Dzire customers are pre-determined buyers who wish to upgrade to 'the sedan life'. Further, nearly half of new Dzire customers have it as their first car. We are extremely grateful to our customers for their tremendous trust in brand Dzire. This trust has helped Dzire to become the country's highest selling car in this fiscal year."
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July