Order your copy of OVERDRIVE's 22nd Anniversary Special issue - now on Amazon
Who doesn't love a celebration, especially when it includes monstrous twin-turbo V8s and well over 3,000PS? For OVERDRIVE's 22nd Anniversary, we've gone all out to bring you horsepower in all flavours, from supercar to super sedan, super SUV and even all-electric. Order your copy of the OVERDRIVE 22nd Anniversary Special packed with over 3,000PS here.
We have the first ever road test in India of the 600PS Audi RS Q8 inside, the fastest SUV to lap the Green Hell that is the Nurburgring-Nordschleife, and the fastest car ever that we've tested in Mumbai's torrential rain, proving that the lap time isn't just marketing - it really is that usable!
We've also got the Audi RS7 Sportback and Mercedes-AMG GT 63S 4-door, sedans with 600PS and over, and true 300+kmph capabilities to help bring a family of petrolheads together in these trying times. And to seal the deal, we've got an epic story in celebrating post-lockdown freedom with a long roadtrip in three of the quickest AMGs on sale today - the C 63 Coupe, the GT R and the GT 63S. Alongside this ode to good old- fashioned horsepower, we've got a drive in India's first luxury all-electric car, the Mercedes-Benz EQC 400, with 408PS of zero-emission horses.
Here's everything we think you'll find of interest in OVERDRIVE's 22nd Anniversary Special, apart from our usual roundup of news and regular features from Simple Tech to Electric Dreams:
- Audi RS Q8
- Mercedes-Benz EQC 400
- All-new Mahindra Thar
- Renault Duster turbo-petrol
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol
- Hyundai Venue iMT
- Tata Altroz BSVI diesel
- Husqvarna Svartpilen and Vitpilen 250
- Feature: Audi RS7 Sportback and Mercedes-AMG GT 63S 4-door
- Feature: AMG roadtrip - C 63 Coupe, GT R, GT 63S 4-door
- Feature: Demystifying Connected Technology
Starts Rs 2.07 Crore
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.44 Lakhs
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- Ola Electric e-scooter officially revealed, based on the Etergo AppScooter
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!