Online bookings for BSVI 2020 Vespa facelift VXL and SXL scooters commence in India
Piaggio India has commenced online bookings for the BSVI 2020 Vespa facelift SXL 125cc and VXL 150cc scooters, that will be launched in the country shortly. While dealerships across the country have started accepting bookings for the same, Piaggio India has setup a dedicated website for online bookings wherein prospective customers can pay a token amount of Rs 1,000 and book any of the two scooters. Also, the customers who book these scooters using the online platform will get benefits worth Rs 2,000, mentions the company. Both the scooters have already been shipped and will be available across all Vespa dealerships in India.
Both the scooters in its BSVI form remain largely unchanged compared to the previous iterations. The features list consists of new LED headlight, DRLs, USB mobile charging port, boot light along with adjustable rear suspension. The company mentions that the key differentiations for both the scooters compared to its rivals include monocoque full steel body, vibrant high definition three coat body colours and Anti-lock braking system or Combined braking system with twin pot calliper disk brake.
"We will be launching Vespa VXL and SXL Facelifts in the first half of July with the aim to strengthen our customers premium mobility experience further through our most iconic brand Vespa. Vespa continues to rediscover itself with the times and continuously creates the next level of experience retaining its iconic stature, original design and vibrancy. We are sure that our discerning consumer who are looking forward to embracing the differentiation would enjoy our new offering." commented, Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India
Starts Rs 93,094
Starts Rs 88,339
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year