One lakh units of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V sold in a span of six months
TVS Motor Company recently announced reaching an important milestone with its 160cc offering, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. The Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer has sold more than one lakh units of the Apache 160 in a short span of six months since its launch in March 2018.
Arun Siddharth, VP Marketing, premium two wheelers, international business and TVS Racing, commented, "The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has raced to the 1 lakh sales milestone in a record span of six months due to its superior performance and strong racing positioning. The motorcycle has resonated with enthusiasts across the country thus exponentially increasing our loyal Apache tribe. This community was built by superior products and a host of owner engagement initiatives which have today successfully created a strong and connected owner base."
TVS Motor Company has just launched the 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V in neighbouring Sri Lanka. The RTR 160 4V has been priced at LKR 379,900 (approx Rs 1.62 lakh) ex-showroom, Colombo there. The smallest member of theApache Series family of motorcycles is available in three paint options in Sri Lanka - Racing Red, Knight Black and Metallic Blue. It is mechanically identical to the motorcycle on sale in India and comes powered by the same oil-cooled 159.7cc single cylinder 4-valve motor which outputs 16.5PS and 14.8Nm
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant