Okinawa PraisePro all-electric scooter launched in India for Rs 71,990
Okinawa Praise Pro electric scooter has been launched in India for Rs 71,990. The PraisePro has been positioned between the Praise and the i-Praise Plus which retail at Rs 65,430 and Rs 1,08,728 respectively - all prices are ex-showroom India.
The PriasePro gets a 1 kW, BLDC waterproof motor. The motor is driven by a 2 Kwh detachable battery that delivers a peak power output of 2.5 kW. The charging time for the PraisePro is up to 2-3 hours. The motor and battery both have come with a three-year/20,000kms warranty.
The scooter gets three different riding modes - Eco, Sports and Turbo. Eco mode limits the speed at 30-35 kmph, Sports mode limits the speed at 50-60 kmph and Turbo mode lets the rider take the scooter up to 60-70 kmph.
The scooter has an ARAI range of 88kms in Sports mode up to 110kms in Eco mode.
The PraisePro gets disc brake setup on both ends and also benefits from E-ABS (Electronically Assisted Braking System) with the regenerative system. The scooter gets the telescopic suspension in the front and dual shock absorber in the rear.
The PraisePro gets features like adjustable brake levers, central locking with anti-theft alarm, keyless entry, find my scooter function and mobile charging USB port.
Starts Rs 65,430
Starts Rs 71,990
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared