Okinawa Okhi-90 electric scooter launched at Rs 1.21 lakh
Okinawa Autotech has today launched its most anticipated electric scooter, the Okinawa Okhi-90 at Rs 1.21 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Gurugram based electric two-wheeler manufacturer hopes to take on the Simple one and Ola S1 electric scooter with the launch of the Okinawa Okhi-90.
The 16-inch alloy wheels is the biggest selling point of this scooter as it is the first in its segment. The LED headlight dominates the front fascia of the scooter and is inspired by the logo of the company. The rear of the scooter has a swoosh sort of a finish and his further accentuated by the LED brake lights.
The Okinawa Okhi-90 comes with a 3.8kWh motor and 2 different riding modes: Eco and Sports. In Eco mode, the scooter should reach speeds of up to 55 to 60kmph while in Sports mode that number is bumped up to 85 to 90kmph. The Okinawa Okhi-90 can also sprint from 0 to 90kmph in 10 seconds.
The Okinawa Okhi-90 comes loaded with a host of features such as in-built navigation, keyless start, Bluetooth connectivity, a USB port and a fully digital speedometer. The Okinawa Connect App also helps the owner stay connected with the scooter.
The Okinawa Okhi-90 is priced at Rs 1.21 lakh after the fame-2 subsidy but that price will drop further after the state subsidy is added.
Starts Rs 1,08,728
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh