Okinawa Dual commercial electric scooter teased, launch this month
Popular electric two-wheeler brand, Okinawa Autotech is all set to launch their latest, called the Dual. The EV manufacturer has released an official teaser, mentioning "New Year, New Beginnings! Okinawa Scooters is all set to transform and 'eco-fy' the delivery service sector! Get ready for this Year's most disruptive electric two-wheeler as the Okinawa Family gets bigger this month." Without revealing many details, the company has confirmed that the Dual will be a commercial electric scooter that will be launched in India in the next few days.
In the official release, the company mentions, "Electrification of last-mile delivery vehicles has been the talk of the town for years across the country. With COVID-19 resulting in fundamental shifts in the consumer buying patterns, there is an evident surge in eCommerce and online ordering across categories that continue to register strong growth even in the aftermath of the lockdowns. There is no better time than now for the last-mile sector to switch to Electric Vehicles and thus, the launch of Okinawa Dual seems perfectly timed."
Established in 2015, Okinawa Autotech is India's largest electric 2-Wheeler manufacturer. The EV brand has a widespread network of 300+ dealers pan India, and caters to not only metro cities but goes beyond to reach Tier-2, Tier-3 and rural regions of the country.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet