Official: Aprilia SR 150 to be priced at Rs 65,000 in India
Piaggio India has surprised us by announcing that the Aprilia SR 150 will be priced at Rs 65,000, ex-showroom Pune. Aprilia SR 150 bookings aren't open yet but will open shortly. At this price, the Aprilia SR 150 is roughly Rs 25,000 cheaper than the Vespa VXL, ex-Mumbai. This clearly indicates that Piaggio India is positioning Aprilia brand as a performance/value brand in addition to the premium Vespas. Piaggio India had started manufacturing the Aprilia SR 150 at their Baramati plant in March 2016.
The Aprilia SR 150 is powered by a 150cc engine shared with the Vespa 150. Expect it to make around 12PS of power. This Aprilia SR 150 has 14" alloy wheels and is a sporty scooter. The scooter was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2016 and has sharp lines and detailing. Aprilia is offering the scooter in two colour schemes - black and white.
Starts Rs 83,860
Starts Rs 88,339
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh