Odysse E2Go and E2Go Lite e-scooters launched in India
Homegrown EV-maker Odysse has launched two electric scooters today called the E2Go and the E2Go Lite. The primary difference between the two e-scooters is the battery configuration - the E2Go is powered by 28Ah lead-acid batteries and lighter 1.26kWh lithium-ion batteries power the E2Go Lite. The batteries take about 3.5 to 4 hours of charging time. The lithium-ion batteries are not only light but removable too.
Both the scooters have a range of up to 60km and run on a 250W, 60V brushless DC motor that is capable of delivering a top speed of 25kmph. The Odysse E2Go twins, then, are low-speed e-scooters and join Odysse's existing range comprising of the Hawk and Racer e-scooters and the Evoqis e-motorcycle. The E2Go and E2Go Lite e-scooters are priced at ?52,999 and ?63,999 respectively and are available across nine dealerships that Odysse currently has in India.
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Next-gen MG Hector grille teased ahead of end of the year debut