ODRecap: Tata's X451 rendered, CNG kit ban in Delhi, and more
Tata Motors' X451 to take on Hyundai Elite i20 and Maruti Baleno
Tata is on the verge of releasing a premium hatchback with an internal codename X451, which will have a design language similar to the Nexon. Inspired from the upcoming compact crossover, the X451 will wear sleek headlamps with projector beam-lamps and low-set fog lights. The upcoming hatchback will be based on Tata's new Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), and powertrain options will be new 4-cylinder petrol and diesel engines.
Delhi government bans retrofitting CNG conversion kits in cars
The transport department of the Delhi government has issued an order banning retrofitting CNG/LPG conversion kits in cars which are already plying on the roads. The government has taken this decision after receiving complaints about uncertified CNG kits being fitted by unauthorised dealers to make a quick buck.
2016 MotoGP: Jack Miller takes his first MotoGP win at TT Assen
Jack Miller netted his first MotoGP win at the Dutch GP at the TT Circuit in Assen. Due to heavy rain during the entire race, Valentino Rossi faced his third DNF of the season resulting in Miller taking the lead.
Open-top Aston Martin Vantage GT12 Roadster unveiled
Aston Martin has unveiled its most extreme roadster ever in the form of the Vantage GT12 Roadster. The car will be manufactured by the personalisation service of Aston Martin, Q. The whole process from booking till delivery will take a staggering nine months.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch