#ODRecap: Russian acquires Nurburgring, updated Discovery Sport, X1 long-wheelbase revealed and Mercedes-Benz can run on bio-fuel
Russian billionaire acquires 99 per cent share in the Nurburgring
The Nurburgring has been on sale for a while now due to a financial crisis, and has recently been sold to a Russian billionaire named Viktor Kharitonin. The Russian now owns 99 per cent of the legendary circuit's stock. Get more information on the sale here.
2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport unveiled
The Land Rover Discovery Sport has received a small update for 2017. The SUV has received a new infotainment system with a 10.2-inch screen which is powered by a quad-core processor. There are no mechanical changes with the engine and drivetrain remaining untouched. Read all about the updated Discovery Sport here.
2016 Beijing Motor Show: BMW reveals long-wheelbase X1
BMW revealed the long-wheelbase X1 at the 2016 Beijing Motor Show. The long-wheelbase X1 now gets 18mm more legroom in the rear. The German car manufacturer has launched the X1 L due to high demand in the Chinese market. Read more about the X1 L here.
Mercedes-Benz India says their vehicles can run on bio-diesel
In the midst of the diesel ban in Delhi, Mercedez-Benz has taken a different routein try avoid the ban. The company claims that all their diesel cars and truck can run on 100 per cent bio-diesel, in a letter sent to Nitin Gadkari. Get all the important information on this recent development here.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh