#ODRecap: Audi TT Cup to kick off, 100PS TUV300 to be launched, and more
2016 Audi Sport TT Cup set to kick off on May 7
The Audi Sport TT Cup at Hockenheimring is going to be the first event of the 2016 DTM season, and is set to begin on May 7. The Cup will be a two race event held on Saturday and Sunday, with recognisable names like Andreas Mikkelson and Scott Speed lining up at the grid. Read more about the upcoming race here.
Mahindra TUV300 100PS version to be launched in India soon
The Mahindra TUV300 will be launched in India with a 100PS engine borrowed from the NuvoSport released a while back. The engine will be mated to either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automated manual transmission. The TUV 300 in this spec is expected to cost a Rs 40,000 premium over the regular versions. More information on the 100PS TUV300 here.
Higher range BMW i3 94Ah launched in the UK
The BMW i3 has received an upgrade for 2016. The all-electric car now comes with a 33kW battery which translates into a significantly longer range of around 310km on a single charge. The car has an electric motor producing 172PS and 250Nm of torque, with a sprint to a 100kmph taking 7.3 seconds. Read more about the BMW i3 94Ah here.
Volkswagen unveils next-gen TSI engine at International Vienna Motor Symposium
Volkswagen has unveiled its next-gen TSI engine at the International Vienna Motor Symposium called the EA211 TSI evo. The engine will run on a different combustion cycle called the Miller cycle, aimed at making turbocharging more efficient. Read more on this engine here.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent