Nissan to launch new hatchback Pulsar in Europe
Nissan will launch a new spacious five-door hatchback called the Pulsar (not to be confused with the Bajaj one) for the European market. The car is a direct response to the requests from European customers and will be built at the company's Spanish plant in Barcelona.
The car will be revealed on May 20, 2014 and will be released on YouTube. The Nissan Pulsar will go on sale in autumn 2014 in UK.
The Pulsar name has been used by Nissan since the late 70s and was widely used in Asian markets as well as that in Australia. The Pulsar will enter the C-segment market in Europe and will built on the compact crossover Qashqai's success.
Nissan Pulsar pre-launch press release
|Nissan is to return to the C-segment with an all-new model called Pulsar. Set to be revealed on 20th May, 2014, the spacious five-door hatchback has been designed to meet the specific demands of European car buyers and will be built at Nissan's Barcelona, Spain, factory. The Pulsar will re-establish Nissan's strong link with the C-segment - the second largest sector in the European car market. Designed with the same high quality, high innovation approach that has come to typify Nissan models, the new Pulsar will go on sale from autumn 2014. The Pulsar name enjoys a rich history in Nissan's product timeline, having first appeared in 1978. Widely used for models in Asian and Australasian markets over the course of the last four decades, the Pulsar badge also appeared in certain European markets in the early 1990s on the N14 model.|
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent