Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition launched in India at Rs 12.22 lakh
Nissan India has launched a special edition model of the Terrano Sport that is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh, ex-showroom India. While the SUV remains unchanged mechanically, the Terrano Sport Special edition comes with cosmetic additions that deals with the exterior and the interior bits.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition comes with body decals with an all-black roof wrap, black wrapped pillars and new wheel-arch claddings. The hood, fenders, rear bumper, and front and rear doors sport racing stripes. The cabin of this special edition offering comes with the new crimson-stitched seat covers and floor mats with crimson highlights. Additionally, it comes with Nissan Connect that offers Geo-fencing, speed alert, curfew alert, nearby pit stops, locate my car and share my car location. It comes with a 7-inch touchscreen navigation system, steering mounted audio/phone control; touch lane change indicator; dual-airbags; DRLs, ABS and EBD.
The Nissan Terrano Sport Special edition is only available with the 1.5-litre diesel model. At Rs 12.22 lakh, the Terrano Sport Special edition is Rs 2.23 lakh more premium than the base diesel models. The Nissan Terrano competes with the likes of the Renault Duster and the Ford EcoSport in India.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each