Nissan Terrano Groove edition launched in India at Rs 11.45 lakh
The new Nissan Terrano Groove has been launched in India. It comes loaded with features such as speakers from American car audio maker Rockford Fosgate, a black roof wrap and enhanced in-car ambience like ambient lighting, fabric mats as well as LED scuff plates. According to Nissan, the features added are worth Rs 30,000.
The Nissan Terrano Groove edition is available only in the XL (O) grade and is priced at Rs 11.45 lakh ex-showroom Delhi, the same price as the lower spec-ed regular XL+ trim.
The exterior updates comprise of chrome highlights for the fog lamps, tail lamps and at the tailgate and the addition of alloy wheels which make it look more upmarket than the base version. Nissan hopes to attract younger customers with these new inclusions.
Under the hood, no changes have been made and the Terrano retains its 1.5 dCi mill which churns out 85PS of power mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Safety-wise, the Nissan Terrano XL (O) Groove edition comes with dual airbags and ABS with EBD.
Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, "With the Groove edition, we wish to target younger customers and opted for an energetic campaign around contemporary music and dance. . ."
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030