Nissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021
Nissan India has released a new teaser image, a tail light of its upcoming B-SUV made specifically for India. The new teaser image shows that the SUV will come with a wrap-around LED tail light and is expected to adopt the contemporary Nissan design that is visible in other global models of the brand.
As the Japanese automaker claims, this compact SUV is going to be a new and technology-rich model and the SUV has been designed for the Indian market and it will be built locally here. The official launch is likely to happen in the first half of 2021.
Previously, Nissan India said that this upcoming compact SUV is going to be a part of the brand's comeback strategy in the country.
Commenting on this, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director of Nissan Motor India, said, "We have embarked on a business strategy to launch at least a new car in India, every year, as we move ahead starting with a compact SUV. We have a winner at hand that would have the strong Nissan SUV DNA. We are a global SUV maker and our next offering will carry the lineage forward to drive a comeback that will pave the way for a strong turnaround."
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021