Nissan India inaugurates regional parts distribution facility for North India in Gurgaon
Nissan India inaugurated a new regional parts distribution centre for North India. This 97,500 square foot facility is located in Luhari, Gurgaon and was established to commit better to after sales service in North India.
The establishment of this facility will benefit the customers by reducing the delivery time of spare parts by up to nine days. This in turn will profit the Nissan dealerships across the region by making it easier to optimize their storage space required for spare parts and also in the management of working capital.
Arun Malhotra, managing director of Nissan Motor India said, "Our new Regional Parts Distribution Centre significantly strengthens our after sales operations in North India. We believe strongly that after sales service is key to customer satisfaction and the punctual, quick and efficient delivery of parts is an important contributor to this."
This facility hosts a huge material storage area comprising of heavy duty racking, shelving racks, stillages and trolleys along with forklifts and reach trucks. Nissan also launched a multi-depot software system to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant