Nissan India announces Diwali Carnival from October, 7-10
The festive season is nearly here and car makers are gearing up to encash on it. From launching newer iterations to offering discounts and special schemes, almost every automobile manufacturer has lined up different plans for their prospective clients. Nissan and Datsun India have announced the Biggest Diwali Carnival across all its dealerships in the country from October 7 to 10, 2017.
The automobile manufacturer will be offering benefits of up to Rs 50,000, which includes free insurance, exchange bonus and a corporate offer, on the purchase of Nissan Terrano. Similarly, there are benefits of up to Rs 30,000 on the Nissan Sunny, and up to Rs. 20,000 on the Nissan Micra and Micra Active models, stated the company. Nissan is also offering benefits of up to Rs. 15,000 on the Datsun GO, GO+, redi-GO models. The includes free insurance, an exchange bonus and a corporate offer, on these Datsun models. The company state that financing options for both brands are available at 7.99 per cent through Nissan and Datsun Finance.
"As a customer-first company, Nissan always believes in offering innovative and exciting products, and an outstanding sales and after sales experience for our customers. The attractive benefits we have on offer during the Biggest Diwali Carnival will surely delight car shoppers looking to purchase a Nissan and Datsun car.", said, Jerome Saigot, Head - Sales and Marketing, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. (NMIPL)
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years