Nissan Evalia Special Variant launched in India at Rs 11.61 lakh
Nissan India has added yet another variant to its people mover, the Evalia. The Special Variant as it is called, is priced at Rs 11.61 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Nissan Evalia Special Variant is positioned above the range topping XV (O) and is available across all Nissan dealerships in the country.
A chrome strip that merges with the front grille, additional chrome trim at the rear, a roof spoiler and 10-spoke alloy wheels distinguish the Special Variant from the XV (O). The middle row captain seat configuration has been retained and the MUV gets AC vents in the roof for second and third row passengers, map lamps for the last row, wood finish on the dashboard as well as a music system with Bluetooth connectivity.
At the announcement for the new trim, Guillaume Sicard, president,Nissan India Operations said, "The Evalia is a completely new take on the adaptable and multi-functional urban family car. Over the last two years, the Evalia has evolved based on customer needs. (And now) we added prominent features like captain seats and sliding windows in the middle row and roof AC vents amongst others."
This variant comes with the familiar 85PS 1.5-litre K9k diesel engine mated to a five-speed transmission
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant