Next-generation Honda Jazz to debut at 2019 Tokyo Motor Show
Honda will showcase the next generation of the Honda Jazz, which is also sold as the Fit in many markets, at the 2019 Tokyo Motor Show. This will be an extensive change for the hatchback with a hotter Type-R and a crossover version also expected to be added to the line-up.
Spy images of the new Jazz show that the car has grown in size and taken on a more rounded appearance. This is apparent in the face with its protruding bumper, the larger two-part grille and the larger, squarish tail-lamps. There's also the cab-forward look of the earlier car and a unique A-pillar angled into the windscreen. The roofline now sloes down and ends up a slghtly more substantial rear end, helped by the wider, two-part tail-lamps. A photo of the interior shows that there's been a full revamp here too, with a new steering-wheel, deep-set instruments and an angled-forward infotainment screen.
While numerous turbo-petrol and electrified p[owertrain options will be available globally, we expect the Jazz to carry on with the improved versions of its current set of 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine here when it launches sometime next year.
Image source: Carscoops
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3