Next-generation Honda Jazz to debut at 2019 Tokyo Motor Show
Honda will showcase the next generation of the Honda Jazz, which is also sold as the Fit in many markets, at the 2019 Tokyo Motor Show. This will be an extensive change for the hatchback with a hotter Type-R and a crossover version also expected to be added to the line-up.
Spy images of the new Jazz show that the car has grown in size and taken on a more rounded appearance. This is apparent in the face with its protruding bumper, the larger two-part grille and the larger, squarish tail-lamps. There's also the cab-forward look of the earlier car and a unique A-pillar angled into the windscreen. The roofline now sloes down and ends up a slghtly more substantial rear end, helped by the wider, two-part tail-lamps. A photo of the interior shows that there's been a full revamp here too, with a new steering-wheel, deep-set instruments and an angled-forward infotainment screen.
While numerous turbo-petrol and electrified p[owertrain options will be available globally, we expect the Jazz to carry on with the improved versions of its current set of 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine here when it launches sometime next year.
Image source: Carscoops
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each