New Suzuki Let's with dual tone colour-scheme launched in India at Rs 56,417
Suzuki Motorcycles India has just launched the refreshed Let's scooter in India at Rs 56,417 (on-road Mumbai). The changes are purely cosmetic to keep the little scooter relevant and tackle the likes of the Honda Activa i and the Yamaha Ray Z.
The refreshed Let's gets new dual tone colour scheme and racy graphics that adds some pizzazz to the otherwise bland body panels on the previous version. The new colours include Matte Grey with Matte Black, Pearl Suzuki Blue with Matte Black and Pearl Mira Red with Matte Black.
The headlamp cowl and the front apron get the matte black treatment while the rest of the scooter gets a glossy coat. The chequered flag graphics add to the appeal but look strikingly similar to the ones found on the Yamaha Ray Z. Besides the bodywork, the refreshed Let's also gets blacked-out wheels and front forks.
Suzuki has not made any changes to the 112.8cc, 8.7PS engine that churns out 9Nm of torque. Fuel efficiency is tested at 55.5kmpl overall. Until the TVS Scooty Zest came along, the Let's reigned as our top fun scooter.
What's it like to ride? See our comparison test below:
Starts Rs 50,273
Starts Rs 59,925
Starts Rs 50,817
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works