New Skoda Kodiaq will be offered in 3 different trims, as per leaked document
The new Skoda Kodiaq will be available in 3 trims, as confirmed by yet another document leaked by the Delhi RTO.
Sportline, Style and Laurin and Klement are the three main trim levels for the Skoda Kodiaq SUV. The Scout trim, which was offered before the facelift, has been phased away.
In India, the Sportline is a new addition to the Kodiaq portfolio. The Kodiaq, like the Superb Sportline, could have blacked-out parts and sporty design accents on both the outside and interior. The 'Style' trim is in the middle of the line, while the 'Laurin and Klement' trim is at the top.
A reworked front fascia, updated alloy wheels and relocated 'Skoda' writing on the boot are among the outward features of the Kodiaq. The Kodiaq now has a fully digital instrument cluster, three-zone temperature control, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and more on the inside.
The new Skoda Kodiaq facelift will be driven by a 2-litre four-cylinder TSI petrol engine with 190PS and 320Nm of torque under the hood. This engine will be mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission, which will transfer power to all four wheels through the 4x4 system
Starts Rs 34.99 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained