New Renault Duster to be shown at Frankfurt motor show
Renault and Dacia have announced that they will pull the covers off the refreshed Duster and a whole new concept car at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. Dacia, the Romanian budget brand, is a fully owned subsidiary of Renault. The Frankfurt Motor Show this year starts off on September 10. Some have already spotted the facelifted Duster doing rounds in Europe.
Renault D-Cross Concept
The 65th Frankfurt Show will give Renault an ideal platform to showcase its latest developments. Renault will be unveiling several key models featuring the new brand identity. "The wraps will come off the latest concept car embodying Renault's vision of the premium automobile. The show will also be an opportunity for visitors to see the six concept cars in the life-cycle design strategy together for the very first time," said Renault.
The electric vehicle range will also be on display, including the ZOE that was recently launched in Germany. The new Energy range engine will be presented alongside the recently unveiled Energy F1 2014 engine.
The new Duster will be the star on the Renault Dacia stand. The revamped Duster is expected in India as well.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch