New Mahindra Scorpio bookings open on Snapdeal
In an attempt to make the buying process a little bit easier, Mahindra has tied up with Snapdeal to enable potential customers to make their booking payments for the new Scorpio online. Customers will still have to go to the showrooms and complete the rest of the formalities that come with buying a new car and in this case, the Mahindra Scorpio. The booking amount is Rs 20,000 and Snapdeal will offer a full refund in case of a cancellation. All six variants of the new Mahindra Scorpio are available in a choice of five colours on the online retailer. The deal with Snapdeal is for the duration of a week after the vehicle launch today. However if Mahindra feels that the online bookings are in big enough numbers they may extend the offer. Click here to read our detailed first driving impressions of Mahindra's flashy new SUV. If you like what you read, head to Snapdeal to make a booking!
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700