New Honda Elevate SUV unveiled: In pictures
The all-new Honda Elevate SUV made its global debut today. For India, the brand will open bookings in July 2023 and its launch will take place in the festive season, perhaps close to Diwali. The SUV measures 4,312mm in length, 1,790mm in width, and 1,650mm in height. It has a wheelbase of 2,650mm, while the boot space is 458 litres. Notably, it will be powered by a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine producing 121PS and 145Nm of torque. Transmission options will include a six-speed manual and a CVT automatic. Here is a picture gallery of the new Honda Elevate SUV.
The Honda Elevates gets a large grille, a thick chrome stripe running across the edge of the bonnet, and LED headlights.
The Elevate SUV features a chunky body cladding, door-mounted mirrors, roof rails, alloy wheels, and chrome door handles.
At the back, Honda has given it L-shaped LED taillamps, a roof-mounted spoiler, and a single exhaust tip.
At the unveil, Honda also showcased the accessorised version of the Elevate SUV.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.74 Lakhs
- Indian Auto Industry Forced to Dance to Government's Changing Tunes
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- 2023 Honda CB200X launched in India at Rs 1.47 lakh
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed