New Honda City VX (O) BL trim launched in India
Honda Cars India has just introduced a new VX (O) BL trim on the petrol and diesel variants of the City. This new variant comes with premium black interiors, sunroof and GPS which is also offered in the VX(O) but the latter is offered with beige interiors.
In addition, Honda Cars India has also announced that dual SRS airbags will now be offered as standard across all Honda City trims. Thus, the price of the base trim E has been increased by Rs 8,000. The company already offers ABS and EBD as standard. The new Honda City will also get rear ISOFIX & top tether anchor for child seats as standard equipment
Speaking on the occasion, Jnaneswar Sen, senior vice president, marketing & sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "Our endeavour has always been to offer best-in-class products to our customers & we are happy to offer premium & luxurious black leather interiors in the City. We are thankful to our customers for their tremendous response which has made the 4th Generation Honda City a huge success in India. We hope the mix of premium, luxury and safety enrichment to the City line-up will also be appreciated by our customers."
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030