New generation BMW 3-series to debut at 2018 Paris Motor Show in October
The latest generation of the BMW 3-series will make its debut at the upcoming 2018 Paris Motor Show in October. Given the G20 name, the 7th generation model was last seen in a teaser wherein BMW has shown it undergoing final testing at the Nurburgring before its launch. The new 3-series will weigh about 55kg less and stand 10mm lower than its predecessor. It will be powered by the most powerful four-cylinder engine ever used on a BMW, and yet it will also be more fuel efficient than the outgoing model.
This new engine will come mated to an 8-speed Steptronic gearbox. The 7th Gen BMW 3-series will also boast perfect 50:50 weight distribution. The interior will also get major updates with a more classy treatment for the cabin. One highlight will be a fully-digital instrumentation display similar to the Audi Virtual Cockpit, as well as the new display on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class which will also debut in India later this year.
There will also be an M Sport edition, as with its predecessor. The new M Sport version of the 3-Series will feature lightweight 18-inch wheels, M Sport differential, signature steering wheel, as well as sportier suspension package and some aesthetic updates.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020