New Bugatti hypercar coming in 2015-16
In a recent interview, Volkswagen's design chief, Walter de Silva, has confirmed that Bugatti is readying a new hypercar for 2015-16. Though he did not divulge any details, the upcoming hypercar is expected to use the Veyron's 8.0-litre W16 petrol engine which could be mated to an electric powertrain. The hybrid system is expected to produce over 1,500PS of combined power, which should be good enough to break all the speed records set by the Veyron family.
Bugatti Super Sport sketch used for representation only
Walter de Silva claims that the upcoming Bugatti will be a piece of art and that the technology put into it will redefine all previous benchmarks. He also ruled out the development of the Galibier four-door hyper-saloon.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate