New Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and NS200 with BS-IV engine launched in India
Bajaj Auto has launched the updated RS200 in India at a starting price of Rs 1.21 lakh for the non-ABS version. The RS200 BS-IV ABS version costs Rs 1.33 lakh (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi). The updated Pulsar RS200 gets a BS-IV compliant engine and two new colours - racing blue and graphite black. Apart from these, there are no other changes.
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is powered by a single-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine which makes 24.5PS of power at 9,750rpm and 18.6Nm of torque at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. It gets a steel perimeter frame along with telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 300mm disc up front and a 230mm disc at the rear.
Additionally, Bajaj Auto has re-launched the Pulsar NS200 in India. The 2017 Pulsar NS200 too gets a BS-IV compliant engine and is priced at Rs 96,453 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Apart from a BS-IV compliant engine, the new NS200 gets a belly pan and is being offered in three colour schemes - graphite black, mirage white and wild red.
The 2017 Pulsar NS200 shares the same 199.5cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with the RS200, but with a carburetor instead of the fuel injection found on the latter. On the 2017 NS200, however, it makes 23.52PS of power at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm of torque at 8,000rpm, the same as before.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh