2019 Bajaj Pulsar 160 BSVI in the works?
The Bajaj Pulsar BSVI compliant motorcycle was spotted on test in Pune, India. The test bike was equipped with a disc brake set-up in the front and a drum brake at the back. However, the motorcycle was equipped with a sensor at the back - a similar single-channel ABS seen on the Bajaj Avenger 160. Also, the brake line of the test mule was steel braided.
The BSVI Pulsar 160 is expected to come with an engine tune to comply with stricter emission norms. And the power output is expected to be rated at 15PS at 8,500rpm and 13.5 Nm at 7,000rpm (similar power figures as the Avenger 160). Other than that, the motorcycle did not sport any change on the exterior.
The styling will be the same as the current Bajaj Pulsar 150 on sale. With extended panels on the tank. The headlamp unit will have a halogen bulb on offer. The instrument cluster is expected to stay the same as well.
The BSVI compliancy could hike the price by Rs 5,000 over the 150cc variant, and expect the new Bajaj Pulsar 160 to be priced around the Rs 70,000 mark, ex-showroom India. The Bajaj Pulsar 160 will rival the likes of the upcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155, Yamaha FZ V3, Honda XBlade and the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V.
Image source - Powerdrift
Starts Rs 82,253
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh