MV Augusta F3 800 RC launched in India at Rs 19.73 lakh
The MV Augusta F3 800 RC has been launched in India at Rs 19.73 lakh (ex-showroom, Pune). Only 250 units of this motorcycle will be manufactured globally of which just nine has been allocated for India. At the launch, MV Augusta India revealed that five units of the F3 800 RC have already been sold.
The MV Augusta F3 800 RC is powered by a 798cc 3-cylinder engine which makes 150PS of power at 13,000rpm and 88Nm of torque at 10,600rpm. The engine gets mated to a 6-speed gearbox. MV Augusta claims that the F3 800 RC can attain a top speed of 269kmph.
It gets a steel tubular trellis frame and a single-sided aluminium swing arm. The F3 800 RC gets Marzocchi USD front forks with adjustable rebound-compression and preload. The rear suspension is a Sachs unit which offers rebound, compression damping and preload adjustment.
At the front, it gets twin 320mm disc brakes with a Brembo four-piston brake caliper. At the rear there's a 220mm disc brake with a two-piston Brembo brake caliper. The electronic safety net includes a Bosch 9 Plus ABS system which offers a race mode and eight levels of traction control.
Each MV Augusta F3 800 RC has been autographed by Jules Cluzel and Lorenzo Zanetti, who ride for the factory team in the Supersport World Championship. Each motorcycle also gets an ID plaque with a limited edition serial number.
MV Augusta began its Indian operations in May this year with MotoRoyale.
Starts Rs 15,00,000
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety