MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 to be launched in India on August 29
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800, the adventure touring motorcycle from Italy is all set to be launched in India on August 29. Along with the motorcycle, the manufacturer will be inaugurating its new showroom in Navi Mumbai.
The styling of the Turismo Veloce 800 is a blend of its siblings, the fascia is inspired by the F3 supersport while the exhaust is identical to the one seen on the Brutale. Being a touring motorcycle, the rider's triangle is naturally upright and the motorcycle sports high set handlebars.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is powered by a 798cc three-cylinder liquid-cooled engine - similar to the one seen in the F3 and the Brutale 800. However, the engine in the Turismo Veloce 800 has been tuned to deliver 111PS and 83Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The cycle parts include upside-down forks and radially mounted twin-disc set up in the front and a single-sided swingarm.
Starts Rs 18,99,000
Starts Rs 14,20,000
Starts Rs 12,84,000
Starts Rs 15,59,000
Starts Rs 15,00,000
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia